Perfume Oils – Are they Popular?
Perfume oils are the commercial version of essential oils. These oils were originally used as gifts to the royalty way back during the ancient Egypt period. They are used instead of sprays as they last longer and give a more soft fragrance than the perfume spray. The oils have become more popular in the recent years and have made their way to all parts of the world. They are diluted versions of essential oils and it is done to make it less potent. Some of the most popular perfume oils that are manufactured are Neroli Oil, Bergamot Oil, Rose Petal Oil, Jasmine Oil, Vetiver Oil, Citrus Oil, Lavender Oil, Petitgrain Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Coriander Oil and Frankincense Oil.
There are many benefits in using perfume oils.
- The perfume sprays generally contain alcohol along with the fragrance oil. The presence of alcohol makes it difficult for people who have sensitive skin to use it. This is where perfume oils are used, as they do not contain alcohol and they have a milder scent which can help allergic people.
- Perfume oils are generally absorbed by the pores on the skin and it is locked inside, prolonging the smell of the perfume. Perfumes that are sprayed on the skin evaporated as the alcohol dries and it can be easily washed away in sweat.
- Perfume sprays are generally branded and are very expensive. 500 ml of perfume spray may contain only 250ml of the actual fragrance oil while the rest is filled up with alcohol and air. This can be avoided in perfume oils, as the bottle contains only the oil and a dab of the oil can last much longer than the sprays.
- Shipping perfume oils to different locations and across the countries is much easier than shipping perfume sprays, as the latter can be charged with legal issues due to the presence of alcohol in it.
- Perfume oils are easy to buy, as they are available in all the retail stores which sell perfume sprays. It can be purchased from the cosmetic counters at the shopping malls as well.
- They are more sensuous and rich than the fragrance sprays, as they do not contain any additives.
- Alcohol in the sprays make the skin dry while perfume oils conditions the skin by moisturizing and makes it healthy.
Perfume oils can not only be used on the body for its fragrance, but it can also be used in scented soaps and candles and in bath oils and air fresheners.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.