What to do when Perfume Turns Out to be a Nuisance at times?
Perfume is an everyday accessory for women all over the world. They are used for daily purposes or for special occasions like weddings and romantic events. A small amount of perfume is enough to accentuate the look of a person. It is a pleasure for people who use the perfume, but it becomes a nuisance to others in the case of over application. People should figure out when it is enough while spraying perfume on them. A small difference in the amount used can make the pleasant smelling perfume to become an overpowering odor.
To avoid overusing the perfume, people should spray it only at the key points of the body. Spraying them on the body is much better than over dosing them on the clothes. The offenders are generally not aware that they over use the fragrance. Gauging the reactions of the other people can be the best way for a person to figure out if the smell is too strong or pleasant. When people around lean back or move away then it means that the perfume has been overused. There can be direct or indirect verbal indications which can show whether the amount perfume used is right or not.
Using perfume in the right amounts is not only for common courtesy, but it is also necessary for certain health issues. People who are diagnosed with allergic rhinitis suffer, when they breathe in strong perfumes. There are few ways to avoid the excess use of perfume.
- Use either a deodorant or a perfume but not both at the same time, as the fragrances can mix up and cause stench.
- Spray on both the wrists once where the pulse beats. With every beat of the pulse, a whiff of the perfume can be smelt.
- When wrists are not a preferable point, spraying behind the ears and on the chest once will give enough fragrance.
- Think of yourself from another person’s point of view and take a whiff of the air around you. Heavy amounts can cause serious illness to allergic people around you.
- It is in your good interest to not assume whether a person is allergic or not. It is safer to wear less perfume than to overdose it and cause problems for others.
- Dose with less perfume when the situation involves closed areas with many people in it like inside a car or inside the elevator.
- It is better to spray perfume in open places where the excess smell can be aired out.
Wearing the right amount of perfume can uplift your mood and make it pleasant for people around you. Cheap yet exotic Arabian perfumes in Dubai are available to keep you fresh and free from sweaty odors.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.